…is brought to you by Jenn at Frugal Front Porch! {said in my best announcer-woman voice!} lol
Everyone who linked up to the weekly meme last week was new to the linky. There were some great posts shared and I found some new blogs to check out. After all, isn’t that what linkies are for? ;D
Now onto the who’s who of last week’s linky…
- April shared her Meatloaf Wellington recipe which looks so YUMMILICIOUS! Between the savory meatloaf and the buttery pastry, I can’t wait to try it!
- If you have trouble with time management, then Barb’s idea may help you out! She shows us how to eat the elephant by blocking our time in daily and weekly chunks.
- Would you regret not saying “I Love You” more often if tomorrow never comes???Paula reminds us the importance of telling our loved ones just how much we love them!

Now it’s time to get your posts ready for this week’s Strut Your Stuff. What will you link up this week?
Hope on over to the Strut Your Stuff page and add your links!


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment