I don't know about you but, we are coffee lovers in my house. Coffee, espresso, cappuccino, lattes; it's all good even if hubster prefers his plain black! I'm a one to two cup a day drinker while Hubster would literally live on the stuff. While driving a truck over the road, he drank it morning, noon, and night. As long as he was behind the wheel, he had a mug full of
joe with him. Some habits are hard to break. He still drinks several cups a day and you know he's armed with a cup anytime we travel.
100% Columbian is our family's absolute favorite blend. It provides a full rich flavor without being overpowering or bitter. I love it in my espresso machine. It makes the BEST espresso and latte, better than Starbucks! Here's how I make coffee house drinks at home.
- Lattes. Blend 1/2 strong espresso with 1/2 milk or flavored creamer steamed with the frothing wand. Combine the two and sweeten as preferred for the perfect latte. Add a squirt of chocolate syrup for a mocha latte or pour over ice for an iced coffee!
- Cappuccinos. Blend 1/3 strong espresso with 1/3 steamed milk and spoon 1/3 frothed milk over top.
- Hot chocolate. Steam a mug of cold chocolate milk with the frothing wand.
Being the coffee lover I am, I was excited to find out 100% Columbian Coffee and Juan Valdez is giving away $10,000 and a year's supply of 100% Columbian Coffee in their "
What's Behind the Best" sweepstakes. While you're there, take a few moments to learn the philosophy behind 100% Columbian Coffee and along with some fun facts. You can also see if Juan Valdez along with his trusty steed, Conchita, will be in your neighborhood as they tour the country sharing 100% Columbian Coffee.
I told you mine now what is YOUR favorite coffee???
*This opportunity is courtesy of BSM Media and Mom Select. This is an uncompensated post.
2 Smart Sayings:
I Like the dark roast coffee, a little sweetener and a little milk. I only drink a couple (maybe 3) cups in the morning.
Karen-I like it that way too but I like all kinds of coffee as long as it's got some cream and sugar.
�Frugally Fun-Jenn
Post a Comment