For some reason, Wild Man's dubbed this look as the "Pizza Man". Funny thing, we don't have pizza delivered nor can I think of any pizza delivery character on TV who wears his backwards. Hmmmm!
We even got out this weekend to enjoy some winter fun.
Snowball fights!
Sniffing out some buried treasure! Hubster actually sank knee deep in the snow right before I snapped this photo! So FUNNY! Thankfully Ruby and Wild Man were light enough they didn't sink into the snow.
J-Man wouldn't be still long enough for a great photo. Apparently there was too much shoveling he needed to do! ;D I'll be glad when he's big enough to REALLY shovel the walk!
Now he's off to chat with the neighbors! It's like he's a little grown up!
Ruby has got to be the strangest dog in the world. She LOVES to roll around in the snow!

6 Smart Sayings:
The snow is so pretty! looks like everyone had a great time in it including the dog! ☺
A Joyful Chaos-They sure did�have fun. I think the dog had the most fun getting to eat snow balls and roll in the�snow!
�Frugally Fun - Jenn
Love the pizza man look. Looks like it was fun in the snow. Love Ruby, must be making a snowdog angel.
Hi Debby
They did have a lot of fun but I think Ruby had the most fun. Making snow doggie-angels and chasing down snow balls. I'll be glad when the white stuff melts and we�finally see some green again!
�Frugally Fun-Jenn
Love your little pizza man! :)
He loves pretending to hand out pizzas for everyone to eat! It's so darn cute but I'm not sure where he picked it up from. We usually just eat pizza at home since there's no pizza place in town.
�Frugally Fun-Jenn
Post a Comment