Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, March 1, 2010

Win a Laundry Room Makeover with a NEW Whirlpool HE Washer/Dryer???

Want 15 minutes of fame and a new designer laundry room complete with a new Whirlpool HE washer/dryer set? Then you need to enter Wisk’s Pimp My Laundry Room Video contest.

Here’s the juicy details:

Just enter a short video from March 1 to March 29, 2010 at www.LaundryHE.com explaining why you deserve a laundry room makeover and Wisk® could be on your doorstep with their partners-in-design, Whirlpool's DreamLaundry® Solutions team led by Bill Thomas and Emily Johnston, owner of the interior design firm EJ Interiors and founder of Materials Girls Blog. Together, they'll take your laundry room from drab to fab in no time thanks to a laundry room makeover complete with a new Whirlpool® High Efficiency (HE) washer/dryer set and a year's worth of Wisk® HE Laundry Detergent. Even better, she'll get to star in her very own episode of Designing Spaces!


The top Finalists will be featured on LaundryHE.com from April 12 - 19 and the Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by popular ballot so be sure to get your friends and family online and voting!  Even better, a vote is an automatic entry to a sweepstakes for a year's supply of Wisk HE Laundry Detergent.

Since my laundry room is in my unfinished, under lit, gloomy basement, I definitely plan to enter this contest. I’d love to see you laundry room. Feel free to upload a picture directly into the comments below. I’ll upload the video of my laundry room once I’ve shot it and entered the contest.

 

This opportunity is courtesy of BSM Media and Mom Select. I have received no compensation for this post.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...