Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

#KmartBLS for 12/5 thru 12/6

I don't know when the next post will go up this week since I'm battling a migraine that seems to be brought on by a change in the barometer. I'm really guessing since it coincides with our first snow fall of the year. I can't shake it for the moment so I'm taking Excedrin (which isn't working like it normally does) while lying in a dark room! I am tired of the pain and lying around so hopefully it will pass soon.

In the meantime here is this weekend’s Kmart Bluelight Special teasers you don't want to miss out on:

Bluelight Special teasers for 12/5 to 12/6:

· All 14k gold Birthstone Baby Charms $29.99 (reg $69.99)

· Mushabellies $14.99 (reg. $24.99)

· 4 piece table tennis table $99.99 (reg. 149.99)

All day offers:

· Saturday: Small Wonder Blankets & Wonderkids Thermals – BOGO Free

· Sunday: Men’s 3pk Fashion Brief or 2pk Micro Knit Boxers or Musical Card Boxer $5 (reg. 9.99-12.99)

Don’t forget to follow @KmartDealsnNews and use the #KmartBLS hashtag for a chance to win every day! For more info & rules: http://tr.im/KmartBLS

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...