Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, November 27, 2009

Stride Rite Cyber Monday Giveaway + Twitter Party #srCyberMon

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I had fun taking a break from cooking while one of my good friends hosted our family to a Thanksgiving feast with all the fixins. I am so very thankful to have such great friends and a wonderful family to share this holiday with. It was great fun to relax and socialize - something I haven't done in a while.

I have to admit, I skipped Black Friday altogether - too many people and they usually aren't in the holiday spirit - so I hope you all found some great deals. Me? I'll get some of my shopping done on Cyber Monday.

Which brings me to Stride Rite. They're having a special Facebook "Fans Celebration" on Cyber Monday including giveaways. Simply become a Facebook Fan of Stride Rite. Throughout the day they'll be awarding some great gift cards and bags. They will also give their Facebook fans an exclusive Cyber Monday coupon to be used at www.striderite.com. There's also a special mystery prize worth over $600 fans can enter to win on Cyber Monday.

In celebration, Global Influence is having a special Sunday night Twitter Party using the hashtag #srCyberMon from 9 - 10 pm EST. Seven Stride Rite gift cards will be randomly awarded during the twitter party so be sure to follow your host Shannon, StrideRite, and tweet with us on Sunday. Go here to learn more about the party and to RSVP.

You can click here for a special party Tweet Grid set up. Don't forget to enter your username and password at the top as well as your twitter name (then click search) in the first window. This will allow you to tweet and see your tweets.

*This information was brought to you courtesy of Global Influence. I have received no compensation for this post although it has entered me into a special member's only giveaway.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...