Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fabric Covered Bead Necklace - Sooo Very Fashionable!

I'm still suffering from a migraine that simply won't let go but I did catch this nugget of craftiness when it eased up earlier so I had to share this with you.

Is this not the cutest girlfriend gift idea??? I love it and will be making many of these!

Be sure to check out You Can Make This Blog during the month of December for more great holiday gift ideas that are quick and easy on the budget!

Here's a quick video where Courtney show's us how to make it ourselves! I cannot wait to get rid of this headache so I can get started!



Another thing, Courtney's got a fabulous giveaway going on at YCMT. Click the image below to get all the details.

Learn fun and easy gift-giving ideas you can make!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...