I'm not hosting this one but I have entered for a shot at this fabulous prize including a case of new Libbey tall wine glasses, 12 piece Walco flat ware set, 12 Strawberry Street dinner plates plus 12 dessert plates. It's true, I'm lusting after this one folks!
Food Service Warehouse hosted a giveaway last year for some new restaurant quality cookware. I entered it and didn't get the first bit of spam. Have I told you how much I HATE spam!?! I didn't win last year's giveaway but then again, you can win if you don't play!
Click the image below to go to the entry page. The contest ends December 18!

Food Service Warehouse hosted a giveaway last year for some new restaurant quality cookware. I entered it and didn't get the first bit of spam. Have I told you how much I HATE spam!?! I didn't win last year's giveaway but then again, you can win if you don't play!
Click the image below to go to the entry page. The contest ends December 18!



0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment