Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Party Time in 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

The Utimate Blog Party is in full swing at 5 Minutes for Mom's and I'm thrilled you stopped by my own little party place. The Frugal Front Porch is a fabulous little neighborhood perfect for anyone to gather around the porch swing to chat about anything and everything. You'll find great recipes, advice on kids, saving money tips along everyday hints to make your life a little easier. I'm a stay at home mom juggling kid's, a husband, a dog, cat, fish, housework, and million other things while trying to save money! My personal motto is "Work smart, not hard!" so the FFP neighborhood is a place you can glean some lessons I've learned along the way to help you Work Smart, Not Hard!

I recently redesigned my blog so it looks like I envision in my mind. The only formal computer training I received was in high school keyboarding so I'm very proud of my accomplishment. To celebrate my new layout, I'm hosting a Chocolate Lover's Giveaway so be sure to enter it before you move on to the next party. The Back Porch is full of ideas and wonderful tidbits I find along the web.

There's tons of prizes being given away at UBP 09 headquarters. While I'd love anything on the long list of prizes, my personal favorites are #41 Photo Tile Necklace, #42 Kajeet Cell Phone, #58 Kitchen Aid Mixer, #60 Pepsi Loot Bag, or any of the many gift cards. Grab a cupcake, take a look around the rest of the neighborhood and be sure to check it out other party goers all this week! This is a real opportunity for some SERIOUS party time!!!

Have fun everyone and thanks for stopping by the Frugal Front Porch's party place!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...