Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, March 16, 2009

Chocolate Lovers Giveaway!

Last week, I mentioned celebrating the neighborhood's new look with a giveaway. Last week was a bit more hectic than I thought but it's finally here!

Who couldn't use a purse full of chocolate bars? Here's a beautiful woven bag full of 25 chocolate candy bars. There are two varieties from Qbel Foods: Milk Chocolate Crunchy Crispy Wafer Rolls and the Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Wafer Rolls. These are an all natural product with no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup plus they taste great! They can be purchased in stores like Whole Foods.

I'll keep the rules simple cause I need simple after the last few days:

  1. Explore the new site links and pages
  2. Fill out the form below telling me what feature you like the most.
  3. Don't forget to enter your email address so I can contact you if your the lucky winner!

Want Bonus Entries? Any of the below options will give you an extra entry but don't forget to complete a new form for each bonus entry. The form is your entry!

  1. Subscribe to the Frugal Front Porch updates by either RSS feed or email.
  2. Join the FFP Neighborhood by following me.
  3. Comment on another post but make sure you tell me which one in your entry.

Contest ends Midnight (CST) Wednesday, March 25th. Open to US residents only!

Jenn's Note-the contest has been extended to midnight March 27th so all the UBP folks will have an equal opportunity to enter! Good luck to all who enter!


0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...