I am notorious for forgetting the laundry in the washing machine!
I am so bad about it, there’s been many tee shirts relegated to rag status from the black mold stains I couldn’t get out because I forgot. For all my frugal-ness, this is something I need to improve on because ruined clothes means either we go nekid’ or we buy replacements.
Trust me, you don’t want to see me naked!
In my defense, the washer and dryer are all the way. in. the. basement!
The buzzer on the dryer isn’t loud enough to hear and I always forget to set the kitchen time so the laundry sits. and it sits. and it sits. Till we’re looking for drawers (it’s a southern word for under garments).
Now I’m rushing downstairs nearly tripping over my own two feet to rewash the laundry before we ARE running around in the buff! I usually have to do run it through a couple cycles just to get the stinky out! I’ve tossed in a capful of Oxy or vinegar but it doesn’t always work so I hoped the Smelly Towels laundry product would help.
I’m glad I tried it.
It works on the first rewash. I’ve used it on our wet swimwear from our trip earlier this month to Splasher’s of the South Sea’s Water park to celebrate Wild Man’s birthday. It’s an all natural product which is great since I’m trying to use more products like this anyway (it’s greener and easier on your pipes and septic systems). It’s not faded or stained any of my clothing but the scent is pleasant and subtle, not overly perfume-y like a lot of detergents and softeners.
You can order Smelly Towel Cleaner from the makers of Smelly Washer for $16.99.
This bottle will go a long way since you only use a capful in a regular washing cycle.Win a bottle of your own Smelly Towel courtesy of Smelly Washer!
Mandatory Entry: Simply tell me if you’ve ever forgotten your laundry like I have! I just want to know I’m not alone! lol
Bonus entries: There are still bonus entries for subscribing via RSS, email, Twitter, Facebook, as well as commenting on other non-giveaway posts and sharing on other blogs or linkies.
Complete the embedded form to enter the contest. (This seems to be keeping my inbox clutter free so I can respond more quickly to my non-giveaway commenters) If the mandatory entry is not completed then you will be disqualified. I would have enabled the mandatory entry for this question but I was afraid the form would not be accepted by those of you who like to tweet and update FB for daily entries.
The giveaway will close midnight CST on October 15th. Prize will be shipped by the sponsor and winners selected via Random.org.
Thanks for reading and good luck!
Disclosure: I received a free product in order to review this product.


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment