Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What Should I Pick?

I am quickly falling in love with CSN Stores. They have contacted me once again. Only this time for a review. This works out really well for my family since hubby just started a new job and there’s so many things we need for the house.

Our bathroom vanity DESPERATELY needs replacing.  Then again I could certainly use a new stand mixer or food processor. Hubby could definitely use an electric griddle or hot plate now he’s on the road again. I’m sure the kids would love to have a new Triple Racer Slip n Slide for the summer! It’s just so hard to pick. If you got to pick out anything on their site for under $100, what would you pick???

Beige Granite Vanity Top with Biscuit Sink and Optional Side Splash Stand Mixer in Chrome  Triple Racer Slip'N Slide

If you’re worried you missed out on the CSN giveaway I teased you about last month…don’t be. There’s been so much going on I haven’t posted it yet. I have the gift card code and will put it up next week! It’s valid till the end of the year so no worries on it expiring anytime soon.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...