Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father of the Year Goes Too…

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Voctorinox Swiss Army. All opinions are 100% mine.Father of the Year
  Here’s to my husband…Frugal Front Porch’s FATHER OF THE YEAR! ;)

He is a great dad and terrific husband! He supports everything I do on the blog…even with it takes time away for “our time”. He’s patient with the boys. He’s encouraged me to go back to school. Never asking for anything in return.


Swiss Army Knife Watch
My husband has been a rock for our family. He dried my tears when the heartbreaking situation with my daughter arose. He listens to my frustrations when we get J’s report card after working SOOO hard. He holds our kids when they feel a little blue. He teaches them golf and how to throw a football. He wrestles,  plays hide and seek and takes them fishing!

I think he’s pretty deserving of this fabulous honor!

With the recent transition from hubby’s Worker’s Comp status ending and his Unemployment Benefits kicking in to his brand new job, our finances are really tight. Only days left till Father’s Day and I’m still not sure what to do for him. If money wasn’t an issue, I think he might like this Victorinox Swiss Army time piece. This is why I’m hoping to win one for him on the Facebook IWAW sweepstakes page.


Fab Dad

In the meantime I hope he accepts this once in a lifetime honor!

Visit my sponsor: Does Dad Wear a Watch?

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...