Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FREE 8x10 Custom Canvas Wall Art



$25 Off + FREE Shipping @ the Canvas People
Turn your summer photos into custom canvas wall art!!! With this special affiliate offer, you get FREE SHIPPING plus a $25 discount on any sized canvas. Combine this deal with the $55 Gift Certificate they give to first time customers, and you’ve just scored a MAJOR DEAL for one-of-a-kind wall decor! If you choose the 8x10 option, it comes out to NOTHING. ZIP. ZILCH. ZERO. FREE. Of course if you go with a larger size, add special effects or have it framed, the price adjusts upward from there but it’s still a fabulous deal!

Edited at 5:49pm - Apparently the two discounts cannot be applied together! By using either code, you end up with a $24.99 or a $25 balance for a basic 8x10 with no frame or enhancements! This is still a great deal for an original canvas print!
Check out their community showcase to get an idea of the different subjects you can use on your canvas project. I really liked the idea Helen from Texas created. She chose to an image of her kid’s art project to create a beautiful and unique work of art! Once we get all our bills caught up, I’m hoping they will still have this deal so I can create a couple of canvases using my kids artwork too but for now I’ll just start with the one!!! Like I said, I REALLY like this idea! ;D
You may not receive it in time for Father’s Day BUT it would be a great BELATED Father’s Day gift!!! ;D

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...