Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Homecoming is Here!!!

Hubby finally made it home! We had the house decorated with streams and a “Welcome Home” banner I made with the help of my Cricut machine and Glue Dots. He really loved the whole party atmosphere. Helium balloons and confetti would have made it even better but I’m working on a low budget right now plus the cleanup would have been a b#$%@!!!

"Welcome Home" Banner

I got a whole batch of Glue Dots for a Twittermoms contest about Summer Bonding. When I signed up for it, I had no idea what I was going to do with them. Once hubby went back to truck driving, I KNEW the perfect project for these little boogers. I haven’t worked with Glue Dots before but they were so easy to use…and fast! I was able to knock out this banner in under an hour. Being home with the kids with no hubby to back me up…priceless!!! ;D

Hubby really liked his welcome home gift and asked it would be up every time he came home! ;D I think that’s a sign of a job well done!!!

"Home" Banner "L" "M"

I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Glue Dots blogging contest to be eligible to receive a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...