Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, May 21, 2010

Unlimited Web Hosting for $10/year

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Nexx Online. All opinions are 100% mine.
Lately I have been pondering whether to make the shift from Google hosted blogspot account to a self hosted blog. If you regularly visit the blog’s site (instead of viewing it in email or a reader) then you probably notice I’m not afraid to mess around with my template and play with the coding. Self hosting is whole ‘nother ball of wax! There is a certain safety net Google Blogger offers by hosting the blog for me. I’m not sure how running a self hosting blog works, especially if you want to customize the template yourself!

I know Wordpress is WILDLY popular but after hearing about the Wordpress attacks a few weeks ago, I’m glad I use Blogger.

After reading about fellow bloggers hurt by the hacks, their frustrations with their hosting services and, in some cases, glowing recommendations for a new provider they switched to after being hacked, I started to look into hosting services, pricing, options, etc. It seems prices range from wallet friendly plans to budget busters! The one’s I checked out all offer similar benefits so I’m not sure why there’s such a big discrepancy in the price tags.

Nexxbannernoflash
Nexx Online has a pretty good deal on Unlimited Web Hosting. Get one year of service for $10 PLUS a money back guarantee. Each Nexx Online hosting plan comes with:
  • Diskspace: Unlimited
  • Bandwidth: Unlimited
  • E-mail: Unlimited
  • Free Domains: 1
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • **Google Adwords Credits: $50
  • **Facebook Ads Credits: $50
  • One-Click Wordpress and Blog installations
I like the money back guarantee and the advertising credits. I haven’t see those benefits offered with any of the other web hosting plans I’ve seen.

Be sure to use discount code SPARK10, if you want to try Nexx Online for the special $10 a year price.

Is your blog self hosted? If so, what service do you use and why?

Visit my sponsor: Unlimited Web Hosting + Domain Name for $10 @ Nexx

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...