Bacon. more mmmmm
Add them to shrimp? The ULITIMATE mmmmmmmm!
I don’t have any Irish dish or green shamrock to share with you today. Just this scrumptious dinner I made the other night! I created this dish after realizing bacon was the only meat thawed. Don’t get me wrong, the fam would SOOOO eat a plate full of bacon and eggs for dinner but I just wasn’t feeling it. However, I remembered there was some jumbo tiger shrimp left in the freezer. Frozen shrimp take no time at all to thaw in a bowl of cool water.
Dinner problem: SOLVED!
Ingredients
- 14 jumbo shrimp
- 14 bacon strips
- 1/2 tbs course ground pepper or peppery mix
- 1/2 can chopped pineapple plus the juice
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce – any flavor or brand
This took me under half an hour to prepare. Pair it with a salad or sautéed mixed veggies. Plate over over a bed of cooked rice or pasta with extra sauce drizzled on top for a mouth watering meal your family won’t soon forget.
Don’t forget to enter my current giveaways:
- Protect A Bed Queen Sized Mattress Protector to celebrate National Napping Day today. Hope you honored the day by taking a nice rejuvenating nap.
- Biquick Pancake Nation BIG Goodie Box Giveaway kicks off Bisquick’s new community pancake fundraiser initiative by getting you cooking some fantastic pancakes in your own kitchen!

1 Smart Sayings:
honestly i hate shrimp but my husband loves it anyway at all and honestly i do not fix dishes enough for him knowing its not something we both eat which i have made a news years resolution to change and fix dishes even that only he likes and I know he would love this for he loves bbq and bacon so i will try this it looks both yummy and fast & I like fast and trouble free, thank you
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
Post a Comment