Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Will This Be Under The Tree For Wild Man???

custom toyboxOne of these has made the holiday shopping list for Wild Man. I just haven't decided which one! He needs better seating and more toy storage. (What kid doesn't need more storage, right?) A little cushion tossed on top of either would provide a comfy seat for his little bottom while solving my toy storage problem. I love furniture that does double duty! I just discovered a company that makes these toy boxes and personalizes them too. The Wooden Toy Box is located nearby in Bismark, ND which is another plus for me since I like to buy from local business (or businesses as close to me as possible).

They ship for FREE, no code required. I also have a discount code for you. To get an additional 15% off your order, enter TOYBOX4U at checkout.

*I have not received any compensation, endorsements, or other gifts for this post.*

1 Smart Sayings:

Cindy said...

Great site, thanks for the info!

Recent blog:=- Location Of Disneyland Characters

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...