
I was fortunate enough to receive a variety of Dole Fruit cups just in time for back to school. The perfectly portioned sized cups are excellent in J-Man's lunch box. Wild Man enjoys them for breakfast and during afternoon snacks. I even use them in my fried pies, blended in smoothies, and layered in parfaits. You can use the fruit as ice cream toppings, blended for pop tart filling, or puree as a quick spreadable jam. The sky's the limit on their snacking goodness!
I admit, normally I don't eat as much fruit as I should. I was EXTREMELY pleased to find a great tasting product. The fruit does not have the metallic taste I had grown accustomed to when eating canned fruit. This metallic taste is one reason I quit buying prepackaged fruit. Instead we eat fresh whole fruit. My kids still prefer the whole fresh fruit but I plan to keep Dole's fruit cups on hand because sometimes there's just too much going on to DIY.
Dole fruit bowl bonuses
- Fresh taste makes it easier for my family to get the recommended daily fr
uit servings. - Perfect on-the-go snack if you don't have time to make it yourself.
- Save valuable refrigerator space since they can be stored at room temperature.
- Loaded with Vitamin C.
- Low in Sodium and naturally fat free.
- Each bowl is 80 calories or LESS!
*This product was provided courtesy of the She Speaks program. No other compensation was received for this review.

3 Smart Sayings:
We like those here too....
Recent blog:=- wordless wednesday: berry berry cute
Love your blog, great tips, especially for Mommies. Your son is so cute!! And you are so right, 3's are way worse than 2's!!!
~Alyshia
Thanks for the kind words Alyshia!
Frugally Fun
Jenn
Post a Comment