Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm the Newest Insider

I just received some fabulously exciting news:

I'm one of the newest Purex Insiders!

What does that mean to you?

I get advance notice on special promotions and sample products before they hit the market so I can tell YOU if they work plus great discounts to pass on to YOU.

Speaking of promotions...

Right now there's a spectacular promotion going on to spread the word about Purex's newest innovation in the laundry room. Purex's 3-in-1 Laundry Sheet. It's laundry detergent, softener, and anti-static all in one simple sheet!

You simply toss the sheet in with the dirty laundry, wash and dry as usual MINUS the dryer sheets and liquid water softners! How easy!!!

The bonus, it actually works! I bought a package last week and have done several loads of laundry with them. It works EXACTLY as described. My water is super hard so I've always had to add dryer sheets and a water softener to have nice soft clean clothes. This takes up space in my laundry room plus all the extras can get costly. NOT ANYMORE my friends! Combining all three products into one saves me time, space AND money! I am sold on this product.

Here is some exciting news for YOU:

Purex is offering someone the chance to win a YEAR'S SUPPLY of 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets by posting their button off this site on your blog. In the meantime, you can try the laundry sheets for yourself. Click any of the images for a link to a printable coupon.

In the spirit of full disclosure: I purchased this product BEFORE I was chosen as a Purex Insider. This review is my honest opinion based on my personal experience in my home. I have not been compensated by Purex or Dial for this review.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...