Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My New Sewing Passion: Friendship Bags

Friendship Bag Swap

I am participating in the Quit Gallery's Friendship Bag Swap in honor of International Friendship Day. Being a newbie to the art of sewing, the project is small enough I can complete in a few hours without a lot of frustration. PERFECT! I've already whipped out two of these and plan to turn out a few more this week to hone my sewing skills.

I should get my partner's information by August 25th. I CAN'T WAIT! Deadline to mail the Friendship Bag is October 6th but I'm sure I'll have mine mailed way earlier!

These would make perfect gifts for teachers, neighbors, hair dresser, or anyone you want to give a chic little gift.



2 Smart Sayings:

debby said...

Really cute bags.

Teri Milnes said...

They look great!!

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...