The big day is almost here, February 15th marks the first race of the 2009 season. Who's your favorite drivers? Me? I love Jeff Gordon #24, Jimmie Johnson #48, Dale Jr #88, and I'll even root for Mark Martin since he's their new teammate! Hendrick Motorsports has got an Allstar team this year, a force to be reckon'd with! One of my guys will surely bring home the big trophy in December. Will it be Jeff, Jimmie or will Dale finally bring it home? I'm rooting for Jeff but I'll be happy if one of his teammates brings hope the prize! Here's the schedule along with the network guide to help you get tuned in!
Didn't know I was a NASCAR junkie did you? I'm just chocked full of surprises! ;) Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's go racin boys (and girls)!
Didn't know I was a NASCAR junkie did you? I'm just chocked full of surprises! ;) Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's go racin boys (and girls)!
Privacy Policy
HMMM-it appears the widget is not feeling well today! Well, here's a link to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Schedule. I wouldn't leave you hanging would I????? ;)

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment