I am so excited! Can't you tell? Last week was the quarterly Bloggy Giveaways. There were over1200 listed giveaways. Of course I didn't enter anywhere close to all of them. I took a little time every night, went down part of the list and entered five to ten different giveaways. I honestly didn't expect to win anything-just hasn't been my kind of luck! There were a few I'd LOVE to have: like a the flip video camera A Cowboys Wife gave away-she had over 2300 entries-I'm looking forward to the big announcement on that one!Then there's jewelry, gift cards, and gift baskets-all the stuff we'd all love to have. Other than the flip video camera, I was REALLY hoping to win the Chocolate Bytes Q-Bel All Natural Candy Giveaway. Heather was kind enough to offer up a case of Q-Bell's chocolate bars for her site's giveaway...Let me repeat that: A CASE of candy bars! I love all things chocolate so I've been drooling over it since I entered. I could hardly believe my email box when I got a message from her today saying I'd won! Now I get to try some of the new chocolate candy! I can hardly wait! Of course, I'll have to pay it forward and offer up part of my loot in a giveaway of my own. Some sort of gift basket would be nice! I'll have to see what my crafty little mind comes up with! I'll be thinking about it while impatiently waiting on my chocolate treasure to arrive! Did you win anything from last week's bloggy giveaways!


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment