- I've gotten two photo books-one totally free and the other I just paid shipping. The first was a specifically for me offer from Shutterfly while the other was from Inkubook (use code JB427H for the free book & only pay shipping).
- 2 Free coloring books (aka stocking stuffers)
- Dove shampoo and conditioner sample from Walmart
- Tea sample from The Republic of Tea even though I don't think they're still offering free samples.
- Finally a Dunkin Donuts coffee sample which is no longer being offered so enjoy a $.99 bagel w/cream cheese instead.
I've also discovered consumer queen's freebie forum which I'm sure will bring even more freebies to my mailbox. One quick tip for you new freebie finders: use a junk email address to help reduce the spam in your primary email account.
Follow me on Twitter to find out what freebies, sweepstakes, and deals I'm finding on the web.

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment