Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tweet to #WinCarmex Winter Skin Protection Products (Over $50 Value)

Carmex Hand Cream and Healing Body lotionI’m hosting my first ever exclusive Twitter giveaway to celebrate a fantastic new Carmex® product: Carmex® Healing Cream and Carmex® Healing Lotion.

 

That’s right ladies and gentlemen! The makers of the BEST healing lip balm in a jar have taken the leap into healing and protecting the rest of our skin!

In my neck of the Minnesota woods, temperatures get to 40 below for several days during the winter. The winds are ALWAYS blowing here: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter so chapped lips, dry skin and wind burn are inevitable.

Finding an effective product has presented a challenge but Carmex® has proved an excellent remedy for my dry chapped lips. (Ironically, I found my jar from last year in my jacket pocket Sunday night taking the kids trick or treating!) I love me some Carmex® lip balm!

Last month, I was lucky enough to be selected as a Carmex® Blog Squad member so I’ve had the privilege of testing their new healing lotion and creams for the last few days. Both are non-greasy and have that Carmex® lip balm scent! I can’t pinpoint the scent but you know it when you smell it. (Personally, I love it!) Although the harsh 40 below temps haven’t hit (YET) I am so glad I have my Carmex® to rely on to get my skin through the bitter Minnesota winter.

You can find Carmex® Healing Lotion and Cream at Walgreens, Walgreens.com, and drugstore.com for a retail price of $5.99 each. (BTW, I’m totally loving the muted yellow bottles/tubes with the red cap and logo. It’s so much easier to spot in the store! lol)

#WinCarmex Tweet to Win Contest

Why deal with dry skin and chapped lips this winter? Carmex® to the rescue!

Tweet to win $50 in Carmex® lip balm and hand lotion products plus a handy travel bag. Plenty to keep for yourself plus some extra to share with a friend.

Simply follow @JennAtFFP (me) on Twitter and tweet the following (You can do all this from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen):

Follow @JennAtFFP & RT to #WinCarmex Winter Skin Protection Prod ($50 Value). http://tweetsw.in/569/ #contest

Twitter Contest Rules: This is a Twitter ONLY giveaway. Winner will be randomly selected after Thursday 11/11 midnight CST and must follow me in order to receive the Winner’s Direct Message (which is a private message sent on twitter no one else can see). For anyone uncomfortable with sending their mailing address via private message over Twitter, I will include my email address so you can reply with your shipping information via Twitter Direct Message or with a traditional email. Also you MUST tweet with the hashtag #WinCarmex so your tweets will be seen in the contest stream in Twitter. Winner will have 48 hours after notification to respond via Twitter DM or email or a new winner will be chosen. Any tweets not adhering to these guidelines will be disqualified.

Please, please, PLEASE leave a comment if you have any questions about how to enter this giveaway.

Good luck! Tweet ya’ later! ;D



Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...