Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, November 1, 2010

$50 Holiday Photo Card Giveaway

low prices on premium holiday photo cards

Halloween’s out of the way so now it’s time to start thinking about the holidays.

In particular, the traditional holiday greeting card. I know lots of people who put in lots of time and planning when it comes to Christmas cards but then again, I have a few friends who seem to throw together a great on the fly!  I’m not one of those people.
When I put out a , it’s usually something I agonize over. Should I pick a candid photo from earlier in the year? Should I choreograph a photo? What should we wear? How should we be posed? You get the idea.
Yes, I’m greeting card challenged.

While CardsDirect can’t help with these dilemmas’, they certainly can take the stress out of finding a great looking personalized .

About Cards Direct

CardsDirect offers the very best in personalized greeting cards for business or
personal use.  Over 2,000 card designs are available in categories that include
holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, photo cards, baby shower
invitations, birth announcements and many more!  With free personalization and
custom imprinted verse, CardsDirect offers an easy online ordering process and
top quality cards with the best selection, customer service and pricing found
anywhere.

I’ve got a $50 gift card for use at CardsDirect to help ease some of the stress with creating this season’s holiday greeting cards.

I need help picking out a holiday card theme so the mandatory entry is to simply visit CardsDirect and tell me your favorite holiday card theme. Leave your entry in the form below. Comments will not be counted as entries into the giveaway

*Giveaway ends midnight CST 11/15. Gift card is in the form of an online code so the email address you provide should be the address you wish to receive your gift code. CardsDirect only ships to US addresses so be sure to enter if you intend to have your cards shipped to a United States address. Flat rate shipping is usually around $5. Please allow approximately 4 business days to print custom orders (proofed items require an additional few days) plus another 6 days for standard shipping.



**I received a $50 gift card for CardsDirect in exchange for posting this giveaway.**

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...