Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What IS this??? Wordless Wednesday

I discovered this strange plant growing in my neglected garden! At first, I thought it might be a blueberry bush but the berries are full of tiny seeds and it’s growing more like a tomato plant instead of a shrub or bush.

Mystery Berry Plant

Mystery Plant w/Flower

It’s about 2 feet tall and casts off these tiny white and yellow flowers that turn into green berries which eventually turn into these purple berries. Anyone have any ideas on what it is?

I plan to dig up a tomato and pepper plant to put in a huge pot to store in the basement over the winter. (It’s an experiment!) I thought about doing it with this plant too but I’d like to know what it is first.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...