Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pillsbury Sweet Moments Review & Giveaway

Pillsbury Sweet Moments

 

Pillsbury has come out with a new decadent treat.

Imagine miniature bite-sized soft chewy brownies with a layer of creamy caramel in the middle coated in hardened chocolate you could enjoy ANYTIME!
This is exactly what Pillsbury did! Pillsbury Sweet Moments mini morsels are big enough to satisfy my chocoholic cravings without an investment in time and energy to make them from scratch. I also don’t have to worry about fighting the urge to eat the entire pan (ya’ know, because they’ll go bad and I don’t want to waste food! *wink* *wink*)
Here some information from Pillsbury’s webpage:
Disclosure: I received a free product and a spa gift set in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed here are my own and not influenced by any free products I have received.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...