Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pepperidge Farms Milano Moment Coupon

StrawberriesStrawberry Milano CookiesEarlier this summer, Pepperidge Farms unveiled a new addition to the Milano cookie family. The Strawberry Milano Cookie celebrates the freedom and deliciousness of summer. I can’t wait to try these new delights. I simply love the Chocolate Milano cookies so I expect the strawberry version to be just as titillating.

Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits. I love them plain dipped in yogurt or chocolate, mixed in ice cream, on top of pancakes or blended in fruit salad. The kids LOVE strawberries skewered with brownies like we had Memorial Day weekend. ahhhh. Fun tasty times. 

Summer is over but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. You can treat yourself to Strawberry Milano’s with this $1.00 coupon courtesy of Pepperidge Farm. Find even MORE savings on Pepperidge Farm’s Facebook Fan Page. While you’re there, share a sweet “Milano Moment” from this summer.
Pepperidge Farm Milano

Disclosure: I received a gift card in exchange for posting about this campaign. All opinions expressed are strictly mine and not influenced by any compensation received.
39H87FA5B6EX

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...