Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, September 10, 2010

Get Up and MOVE with PlaystationMove



This post brought to you by PlayStation(R) Move. All opinions are 100% mine.


The PlayStation(R)MOVE is THE newest development in video games. 


Sony Playstation MOVESet to release later this month, PlayStation(R)MOVE works with the Sony Playstation 3 to create a whole new motion gaming adventure for the family. Had I known about this PS3 add on last year, I would have opted to invest in the Sony platform instead of the Nintendo Wii. The Sony PS3 plays standard and blue ray DVD's and of course there's the wireless gaming both online and off but with the addition of MOVE, motion gaming is now a reality for Playstation lovers.



I have a hard time finding games the big and little kids in the house enjoy but I know hubby would be ALL OVER Socom 4: US Navy Seals which will utilize the MOTION technology. Personally, I would go for games like Brunswick Pro Bowl, The SLY Collection, or even the Start the Party. These types of games will get us up off our kaboose during the long winter months quickly approaching.


I'm really interested in seeing what other motion gaming developments Sony comes out with in the future. In the meantime you can add the PlayStation(R)MOVE to your PS3 for a mere $99 which includes the PlayStation Eye Camera and the motion controller. Look for it September 17th at a retailer near you!!! ;D


Jenn


Click Here




Visit Sponsor's Site



0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...