Make sure to head over to Swagbucks.com tomorrow to score 5 different codes for extra bucks.
If you’re not a member, you can get an extra bonus 40 swagbucks by entering SwagCode BackToSchool. So if you ever thought about becoming a Swaggernaut (that’s what they call us swagbuck members), THIS IS THE WEEK TO DO IT.
When you register (btw it’s free), you automatically get started with 30 swagbucks but add the extra 40 bonus BackToSchool bucks and you’ve got 70 swagbucks…just for signing up – THIS WEEK ONLY! You can earn even more swagbucks by participating in polls, referring friends, shopping through their site, using swagbucks as your internet search engine, as well as a few other methods. My biggest swagbuck earner comes from my internet searches. I have not downloaded the toolbar….yet…but I changed my search engine default from Google to swagbucks so each time I type keywords into my status bar I earn more ‘bucks.
Once you accumulate so many ‘bucks, you trade them in for sweepstakes entries, prizes like iPods or computers, or even gift certificates to places like Amazon or other popular stores. I’m hoping to accumulate enough ‘bucks to pay for part of my Christmas.
Are you a swaggernaut? If you are, what do you do with your ‘bucks???


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment