Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exclusive Linen N Things Savings

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of LinensNThings. All opinions are 100% mine.

Linens 'N Things always has a great selection of EVERYTHING! Their prices are pretty reasonable plus they run some fabulous promotions making us an even sharper shopper.

They have a great back to school collection. I was surprised to find an enormous Midnight Craving care package you can have sent to the college student in the family. There’s also locker supplies, organizers, wall art, dorm essentials, bath items and even tailgating necessities.

I especially love their selection of bedding! Browsing this section really tempts me to pull out my bank card but hubby and I tend to disagree on style.

This is more my taste…

Grapevine   Pointe Haven

While this is more hubby’s style…

Calais Blue  Oxford Stripe

As you can see, our styles are quite different. This is why it’s NEVER easy for us to redecorate a room. I’m sure if I pressed the issue, he’d have no problem with me picking out our bedding but I know there would be guidelines: pink cannot be the primary color! lol

I’m sure I’ll have an easier time convincing hubby to redecorate the bedroom with this exclusive FREE SHIPPING offer! Score free shipping on any item with discount code LNTFREE until September 15, 2010. 

Make sure to share this code with all your friends so they can score some free shipping goodness too! ;D

                                                                                         Visit my sponsor: Linens 'N Things

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...