Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back To School DOUBLE Ebates!

Do you shop for back to school supplies online? I admit I often forget about online shopping except during the holiday season but there are plenty of online deals for the Back to School rush too! I already told you the Back to School promotion going on at SwagBucks this week but Ebates.com has a compelling deal too. They’re offering DOUBLE CASH BACK with their Back to School Savings promotion.

Earn Cash Back from Ebates

Get clothes, books (even text books), back packs, printer ink refill cartridges, stationary plus new printers, computers, software and a host of other back to school items with cash back on all purchases made through Ebates.com store portals. Some of the most impressive deals can be found at 4inkjets with a 14.5% rebate, 8% rebate from Reebok, Macy’s and Barns & Noble has 6% rebates with Staples, Sears and KMart offering 4% each.

Like I said, I usually forget about Ebates until the holidays hit but after seeing some of these deals, I’m definitely purchasing some of my back to school gear online!

 

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...