I remember back to school supplies were usually pretty boring when it came to style and design. Actually other than major cartoon characters or current movie scenes, graphics were pretty limited. In high school, I stuck with plain colors and added my own pizzazz with some creative use of markers and pencil erasers. Not very sophisticated or chic but I made do with what I had at the time!
I had the privilege of receiving some products from Carolina Pad’s Studio C collection for review. These products are gorgeous! Each of the seven collections is unique and distinctive style: Rock-On, Graffiti, Rising Sun, Peace Out, Free Spirit, Eye Candy, Mo’ Rockin’.
I loved them all but my favorite collections have to be Mo’ Rockin’ and Eye Candy!
In addition to their visual beauty, the collection from Studio C by Carolina Pad is made quite well. I received a great back to school package including these items: single subject notebook, 18 month planner, 2 pocket folder (3 pack), 1” binder, composition book, ideal book, pens (2 pack) and pencils (8 pack). The folders, binders and notebooks seem pretty sturdy using a variety of mediums: heavy card stock coated in plastic to a decorative plastic notebook covers ensures they will survive all school season from home to locker to backpack to the desk! Their pens are a well balanced and write well something I find difficult in a “pretty” pen that’s reasonably priced! This will come in REAL handy when my classes start in late August!
Speaking of price…Prices range from approximately $2.50 to $4.00 and can be found at Wal-Mart exclusively for the back to school season. Learn more at Studio C’s official Facebook page, Carolina Pad’s Facebook page or on their website. You can also learn more about their Back to School focus group based in Charlotte NC.
I’ve got a Rockin Giveaway for YOU!!!
One luck Frugal Front Porch reader will win the same back to school package I received in the collection of their choice.
Mandatory Entry: I told you my favorite designs, now it’s your turn. Leave a comment telling me which is YOUR favorite design!
Want some Bonus Entries?? Remember to leave a comment for EACH bonus entry in order for it to count!
- Follow or “Like” Carolina Pad: via Twitter, Studio C Facebook fan page, or Carolina Pad’s main Facebook page.
- Social Sharing: tweet it, blog it, update your social statuses, add it to giveaway linkies and bookmarks. Any sharing will count for ONE entry PER SHARE. (unlimited entries)
- Subscribing: RSS, Google Friend Connect, Facebook…you get the idea.
- Grab my button: Add my button to your site (you can find the code in my lower right sidebar)!
- Comment love: Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post for one entry per post you comment on.
Giveaway is open to anyone in the US or Canada who HAS NOT won a prize package from Carolina Pad in the previous 90 days. Winner will be randomly selected after Monday, August 2nd.
Disclosure: Free product was provided to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed on my blog are 100% mine – always has been…always will be! Giveaway product will be shipped courtesy of the sponsor. Click to find other Studio C reviews and giveaways.


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment