
Hampton Inn is sponsoring a fabulous sweepstakes I wanted to tell you about!
Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes is your opportunity to win a FREE weekend getaway at Hampton Hotels for you PLUS 100 of your closest friends. They’re even throwing in $5,000 to cover the taxes! How awesome is THAT for a summer vacation?
I doubt I know 100 people to invite for a weekend get-away but could you just imagine it? Basically an entire hotel filled with all YOUR friends and any family members you want to hang out for a full weekend!
With a crowd this large, I can easily see the kids taking over a couple of rooms for some slumber party fun. The adults hanging out in nearby rooms for a good time (without any kids under foot) while staying close enough to the young-uns’ to avoid having the police called!
Can someone say: “MASSIVE POOL PARTY!” I’m sure we’ll have to run the kids out of the pool at night so we can enjoy it without getting drenched from the kid’s cannonballs!
Look out Hampton, we have a few rowdy friends that might make you regret this contest! lol
The sweepstakes is open to everyone. No preference is given to Hilton Honors Members or past guests.
What would you do with a hotel full of your friends for an ENTIRE WEEKEND?


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment