My Stuff
I trust everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. Some of our plans fell through and were rescheduled but it all worked out for the best considering it was a super wet weekend water-logging outdoor barbeques. Last night we made up for it though.
We had a fantastic time at our friends house. We met some new people and the kids enjoyed riding their bikes in the left over puddles! We ate some GREAT food…LOTS of pallet pleasing food! The brats and burgers were juicy and full of flavor. There was delicious broccoli salad with raw broccoli florets, raisins, celery, bacon bits, and some sort of dressing. I should get this recipe! The kids loved my brownie bite fruit kabobs. I think I had three left out of the 21 I made yesterday afternoon! Such FUN! Don’t worry, I’ll share my fudgy brownie recipe with you on Monday!
Last Week’s Stuff
Stephanie showed off her new goats for the farm at the 100 Acre Wood. She also gave us a fantastic view of her strawberry bounty along with her Strawberry Freezer Jam recipe at Make It From Scratch.
Chaya also shared some great recipes and her nearly failed Butterscotch Pralines at My Sweet & Savory. Despite them not being quite right, they do look tasty! She also shared an interesting rice recipe she calls A Touch of Persian Rice at Comfy Cook. The ingredients made my mouth water so I’m thinking I should experiment more with rice too!
This Week’s Stuff

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment