Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Glidden’s Paint Testers Got You Covered

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Glidden. All opinions are 100% mine.


Glidden Paint gave away 2 paint testers earlier this week plus 2 more to give away to friends. I wasn’t fortunate enough to win some new paint but maybe next time.

Glidden Painting Testers
I do enjoy using their paint testers. They come with a paint brush in the lid so I don’t have any extra supplies to purchase. These handy dandy testers are the perfect size for small painting projects like picture frames or jewelry boxes and of course touch ups for around the house.

Speaking of touch ups around the house, it won’t be long before our walls will need repainted. I’ll be sure to get a Glidden paint tester in the color I use on the walls to make touchups easier. Wild Man went through a phase where he wrote on walls with whatever he could find; marker, pen, pencil, lipstick, fingernail polish. You name it, he wrote on our walls with it! I have scrubbed my walls with just about everything I could find and you can still see the marks in some areas. The paint testers would have been significant time saver but I didn’t paint these walls so who knows what color would match!




Glidden Logo w/tag

When I do get ready to repaint the house, Glidden has a great online feature to help you decide on the colors before you buy. Their Room Painter is a really cool tool I have fun just playing around with the different colors. You can come up with a myriad of paint schemes for any room. I really do like this tool! Like I said, I could play with it for HOURS!!!

Don’t worry, if you’re more traditionalist when it comes to choosing your paint colors, Glidden has paint chips too! ;D

You can find Glidden paint testers, chips, and supplies at hubby’s favorite store, Home Depot.
Visit my sponsor: Glidden

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...