Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Free Clear Giveaway!!!

ALL Free Clear Giveaway All Free Clear is a fantastic laundry detergent for anyone who has a sensitivity to perfumes, or dyes. It’s especially good for newborn and baby clothing. It gently launders clothing while getting all the grime and dirt out. If you have kids, you know just how dirty they can get…especially babies! lol

I have a fantastic treat for you. I have partnered with Mom Select to offer you TWO (2) bottles of All Free Clear detergent PLUS one copy of Kelly Colburn’s latest book, “How to Have Your Second Child First” in this week’s giveaway.
How to Have Your Second Child First!
This is a fantastic book with 100 tips aimed toward those first time parents who are unsure of their parenting skills and have an idyllic view of parenting. While reading through this, I found myself laughing and thinking to myself, I remember when I did this, or thought that! It amazes me how your parenting changes once you have a second and even third child. I remember being such a stressed out mom with my daughter. After my son was born, I was a whole different mom! It didn’t bother me to go shopping with him napping in his carrier or stroll through the mall while balancing a bottle! In retrospect, it’s amazing how much your insecurities as a parent change as you have additional children. Any parent will enjoy this book!
The Giveaway Deets!!!
Mandatory Entry: Comment with a tip for new parents. If you’re not a parent or have no advice, then tell me why you want to win this giveaway!

What’s a giveaway without BONUS ENTRIES? Get your extra entries by doing any of the following. One extra entry per method per day unless otherwise noted. Remember to leave a comment with your bonus entry so I know to count it!!!
  1. Social Sharing: tweet it, blog it, update your social statuses, add it to giveaway linkies and bookmarks all count for ONE entry PER SHARE.
  2. Subscribing: RSS, Google Friend Connect, Facebook…you get the idea.
  3. Strut Your Stuff: Link up one of your posts to my weekly blog meme for an additional entry.
  4. Grab my button: Add my button (you can find the code in my lower right sidebar) to your site!
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will end Thursday June 24th, Midnight CST.
All Free Clear Laundry Detergent portion of the prize will be distributed in the form of two full value coupons for local redemption of the free product.


*Disclosure: I received one bottle of All Free Clear Laundry Detergent and a copy of Kerry Colburn’s book, How to Have Your Second Child First in exchange for facilitating this review/giveaway. All prizes will be shipped directly from the sponsor.




Free Sweepstakes and Contests


0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...