Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ring Pops Have Gone Sugar FREE!

My kids LOVE Ring Pops. We buy them in bulk at Sam's rationing them out throughout the next month or so. Otherwise, the whole container would be gone within a few days and I'd be pulling my hair out with two kids running on an outrageous sugar high! :D

Ring Pops recently announced they have developed a "Sugar FREE" version. The new Ring Pop has 0 fat and only 30 calories per fabulously delish pop. This make me happy!

Sugar Free Ring Pops are also being offered in three tasty flavors: Watermelon, Blue Rasberry, and Strawberry. This makes me happier!

Currently, Sugar Free Ring Pops are only offered at Walmart for around $1.33 for a 3 pack package. This makes me the happiest!!!

You can find more information on Ring Pops at their website or Facebook "Fan" page.

A reader asked what type of sweetener was used in Sugar Free Ring Pops. I didn't know so I asked. Here's what the company responded with:
All flavors contain: maltitol, buffered lactic acid, sucralose, blue 1.
Additionally:

Blue Rasberry: artificial flavor.
Watermelon: artificial flavors, artificial color.
Strawberry: natural and artificial flavors, red 3
A quick Google search revealed sucralose is commonly known as Splenda. I hope this helps!
*Disclosure: I have not received any compensation for this post. This announcement was published for your information only. As always, all opinions expressed here are 100% mine and 100% authentic*

1 Smart Sayings:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Are they sugar free or do they have aspertame in them?

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...