Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FREE Shipping on Levi's

I don't know about you but I am particular about my jeans. VERY PARTICULAR! The rest of my wardrobe can be rags but, by George, I am going to look good in my jeans!

I don't know if it's my body shape but finding jeans that fit the way I like is extremely difficult but every pair of Levi's I've ever owned have always fit me perfectly! I like a medium low waist jean with low back pockets (to minimize the size of my butt!) in either a boot cut or slightly flared cut. I also like my jeans a tad long. I'm 5'5" so this style isn't too hard to find but Levi's tend to offer the best fit, color, and style...at least for me.

Right now you can get FREE SHIPPING on any Levi's order when you sign up for their newsletter. So hurry before this freebie expires.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...