Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nasty Bathroom Elves, Cleaning Fairies, & Scrubbing Bubbles (Giveaway)

I can attest to the GROSSNESS of a busy bathroom (especially the toilet area) with three boys in the house with one of them fairly new to the whole “go on the potty” routine! There’s plenty of hits, misses and near misses! {I shutter, shake, and choke back a little vomit as I write this!} I often wonder how the heck the bathroom can get in such bad shape SO QUICKLY!!!
 "I didn't do it Mommy!"
I discovered a small mystery during my bathroom investigation.

When trying to uncover the perpetrator(s) leaving the revolting bathroom messes…AMAZINGLY…

NO ONE did it! I. mean. NO. ONE. It was denial from the tallest to the shortest of my bunch. I’ve concluded we must have nasty little bathroom elves that come in during the night to leave disgusting gifts for me to clean!  I just wish there were cleaning fairies to help get rid of the mess!

I may not have bathroom fairies or a magic wand to clean those disgusting toilets but I do have the power of Scrubbing Bubbles. Scrubbing Bubbles has two great products designed for easy cleaning. The Toilet Cleaning System and the Toilet Cleaning Gel have chased away those pesky bathroom elves!


Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush™ Toilet Cleaning System
Scrubbing Bubbles® Fresh Brush™ is the only toilet cleaning system with different cleaning pads to tackle both tough stains and quick touch-ups.
  • Scrubbing%20Bubbles%20Fresh%20Brush%202%20in%201%20Starter%20Kit%252c%2070107%252c%20Front[1]I like using the Scrubbing Bubbles® MAX pad  to clean the entire toilet. It’s cuts through our hard water and limescale stains. Once I’m done, I toss it in the trash.
  • Scrubbing Bubbles® Flushables are perfect for quick cleaning or touch-ups in between weekly cleanings. My favorite feature is they can be flushed away when I finished. No fuss. No mess.
  • Great design is another bonus. The long curved handle lets me get under the rim of the bowl without having to get my face right in the middle of the yuck. The handle’s design also firmly holds the pads in place for no slippage during use plus it comes with a nifty storage hook to conveniently hang on the site of the toilet.
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel keeps toilet bowls clean and fresh in between regular deep cleanings:Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel%2c Fresh Mountain Morning%2c 70030%2c Front
  • The gel disc is stamped onto the toilet bowl clinging to the inside of the toilet bowl. So far it has lasted about a week before completely dissolving.
  • Available in three scents that aren’t overpowering with a chemical odor: Fresh Clean, Fresh Mountain Morning, and Citrus Action
  • A small amount of gel dissolves with every flush coating the bowl’s surface to prevent any build up. The gel didn’t dissolve during a recent clogged toilet which was surprising.
  • l love I don’t have to touch the toilet when I need to reapply the gel. Very hygienic!

WIN one for yourself!!!
I have one Scrubbing Bubbles Gift Pack to offer one of YOU! The gift pack comes with a Toilet Cleaning Gel starter pack and a Toilet Cleaning System.

Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me how this would change your cleaning routine.

Bonus Entries – Earn ONE entry for every method below unless otherwise noted. You MUST complete the mandatory entry for your bonus entries to count. You must leave links to your bonus entries in order for the bonus entry to be counted in the giveaway.
  1. Visit Right At Home to download a valuable Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel coupon
  2. Share the giveaway with social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc) – earns 1 entry per share site per day
  3. “Like” this post on Facebook (click the button at the top of this post)
  4. Blog about the giveaway – earns 2 entries
  5. Post the giveaway on other giveaway linky sites or blog carnivals – earns 2 entries
  6. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, email or RSS subscription
Giveaway is open only to US residents and ends Friday 5/28 at midnight CST. Winner will be selected via Random.org based on all valid entries. Winner must reply to the winner’s email announcement within 48 hours. The winning comment will be announced on this post within seven days of the close of the giveaway. The sponsor is responsible for shipping the prize.

Disclosure: This post was written for SC Johnson who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest review.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...