Happy Memorial Day weekend!
I’m taking a holiday from blogging as well to enjoy the time with my friends and family. Strut Your Stuff weekly linky will be posted next week. I’ll extend last week’s linky so you can link up this weeks giveaways, recipes, craft or other posts! (I embedded the code at the bottom of this post to make it more convenient for you to link up!)I also plan to catch the world premier of the new Cooking Channel on May 31st. I’m really excited to see this channel’s perspective on cooking. Based on their line up, it seems it’s more technique based which is really what I’ve been craving. Are you planning to watch?
By the way, don’t forget to catch me on Monday at Make It From Scratch!
Have a great weekend. I’ll see you back here on Tuesday!
Technorati Tags: Memorial Day,Cooking Channel,Strut Your Stuff,weekly linky,blog meme,holiday,Make It From Scratch

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment