Since there's not a Curves anywhere near me, I'll have to do it the hard way...by my-unmotivated-self! Maybe one of you could use the free offer. Just let me know how it goes - unless you lose like tons and tons of weight - then don't cause I'll just get jealous! :D
Search This Site
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
FREE Week at Curves
It seems I've had some sort of magic touch the last couple of days. I keep running across freebie after freebie but deals like this make me wish I lived closer to the city. I would definitely take advantage of the free week at Curves to kick start a weight-loss routine for flip flop and swim suit season!
Since there's not a Curves anywhere near me, I'll have to do it the hard way...by my-unmotivated-self! Maybe one of you could use the free offer. Just let me know how it goes - unless you lose like tons and tons of weight - then don't cause I'll just get jealous! :D

Since there's not a Curves anywhere near me, I'll have to do it the hard way...by my-unmotivated-self! Maybe one of you could use the free offer. Just let me know how it goes - unless you lose like tons and tons of weight - then don't cause I'll just get jealous! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment