Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FREE Sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste (+Review)

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.
Diaper rash ointment, skin protectant, helps to prevent diaper rash, protects chafed skin, and seals out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® spreads on easily, cleans off quickly, and has a pleasant scent. Available in convenient foil pack, 1oz, 2oz, 3oz, 4 oz tubes and 16oz jar. Available in drug, discount or grocery store chains nationwide.
This is one product I haven't had to use in a while but when I needed it...

Boy did it work!

My mom used Boudreaux's Butt Paste on my youngest brother nearly 20 years ago. She could have used it on me but I just don't remember that far back! I remember how well it worked on my baby brother's bum (plus the name "butt paste" just stuck in my head)! She also reminded me about it to me when my first child came along.

Normally you get lots of diaper rash creams at baby showers, especially baby showers for your first child. I had gobs and gobs of creams for my kiddo's hiney's. Most of them white and most of them with a non-baby smelling scent but Boudreaux's Butt Paste isn't anything like this. It's a greyish brown color with an pleasing light scent! It's a very thick paste which made me think it would be difficult to wash off my baby's sensitive bums but suprisingly it came off with relative ease! As a mom, the easy removal gave me even more relief since I wouldn't add any additional irritation to their already aggitated caboose!

Diaper rash is just a fact of life for babies. It happens; with some babies, more often than others. With any luck in body chemistry, the rashes aren't very harsh and they don't last very long. My kids didn't keep diaper rash like some poor little ones do. Unfortunately there were times when a virus or certain medications would cause a really bad diaper rash on the kids keister's. Using some of the other creams seem to only make it worse but Boudreaux's Butt Paste would clear it up in only a few days, many times within 24 hours! This is why I have no problem recommending this product.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been featured on The Today Show, People, Oprah and other prominent shows. Now they are offering FREE SAMPLES to anyone who visits their site. Hurry on over to Boudreaux's Butt Paste before the FREE sample offer expires.


 
Visit my sponsor: Boudreaux's Butt Paste

1 Smart Sayings:

MeenyMoe said...

Funny you should mention this stuff. My granddaughter stayed with us last weekend and she had another yeast infection. The dr. actually suggested this stuff for the rash portion of the infection. I was skeptical. The name of the stuff just made me think it wouldn't do anything. By the end of the weekend, her little rash was greatly improved. I'm a believer now!

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...