Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, May 10, 2010

FREE Freschetta Twitter Only Giveaway

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.

I was fortunate enough to receive a few coupons to try Freschetta pizza for free. We purchased several varieties at Walmart yesterday. One of them was Freschetta FlatBread Pepperoni pizza. Lunch today presented the perfect opportunity to give it a try!

We are definitely a pizza eatin' family but it's not always easy to please everyone at the table at the same time. The grown ups perfer one with a little bit of everything on their pizza while the kiddos love love LOVE pepperoni! Hubster likes the super thin crusts while I like a hand tossed crust. Needless to say, I usually have to make two pizzas to satisfy all our preferences. This can create a waste of food and money if left overs aren't eaten.

I made the pepperoni flavored flatbread pizza for lunch today. I am happy to share the Freschetta FlatBread variety was so tasty. The sauce isn't too sweet and I can definitely taste the delicious herby flavors in the sauce. Normally thin crust is very crunchy and not very tasty, at least to me! I was surprised to find the Freschetta pizza has a very flakey light crust. Hubby REALLY like it. I'm really looking forward to trying the other flavor varieties we purchased.




My Walmart had the Freschetta pizzas for under $6.00 which I feel is a really good value. You can score an additional $1.00 off coupon here to make your next pizza party even more affordable but I also have a special giveaway to share.

I have a couple extra coupons I did not use and want to share with you so I'm holding a special TWITTER ONLY FREE Freschetta Pizza giveaway. These coupons expire at the end of May so it will be a quickie giveaway with unlimited entries.

The rules are simple.
  1. Follow me on Twitter
  2. Tweet with hashtag #FreeFreschetta
That's it! Your tweet must include the hashtag since this is how I will pull the list of entries. The giveaway will end Wednesday midnight CST. I will choose TWO winners via Random.org and direct message the winner via twitter. You must follow me in order to receive the winner's DM notification. As soon as I receive your address, I will get the coupon in the mail so you can use them before the end of the month. Comments on this post will NOT count toward this giveaway!

To make things simple, you can click to tweet the #FreeFreschetta Giveaway!

Visit my sponsor: Freschetta Pizza

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...