Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flip Flops & Skin Care

Flickr image courtesy of eyesogreen
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Dermajuv Skin Care Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Springtime brings us so many gorgeous things: colorful flowers, the scent of freshly cut grass, deliciously barbequed dinners, fun family picnics, blissfully serene fishing plus FLIP FLOPS! Everyone knows, it's important to kick up the TLC for our skin now we're spending more time outdoors. Sunscreens, lotions, bug repellents, creams and serums. It seems there's a cream or lotion for every part of our body but don't forget about those tootsies!

Who wants to show off ugly rough knarly feet? It's easy to forget about them. Our poor neglected over-worked feet. During the long cold winters we cover them up with thick wool socks and rarely give them another thought but I bet nearly every woman is sure to get a pedicure once Flip Flop weather hits.

Here's a foot care tip for you: Extend the beauty of those perfectly pedicured feet and reduce your overall mani/pedi budget with a little extra TLC. Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize!
Dermajuv_skin_care_productsBut, where do you start? What products are the best? The market is flooded with thousands of options. It seems every year more and more science is being poured into skin care products with hottest trends changing more often than the seasons. My grandmother would certainly be lost amid all the different products on the market now. Skin care products proudly announcing they contain peppermint oil, aloe, shea butter, jojoba oil and the likes. They all proclaim superiority over the next product so I can see why Granny would stick with her usual brand!

For me, I love the variety. Skin care science has vastly improved my choices with quality AND affordable products. I want my skin to maintain a beautiful glow all Flip Flop season and I want it at fabulous price. I think this is one trend that will continue year after year!

What are your favorite skin care tips for Flip Flop season?

Visit my sponsor: Skin Care Products

3 Smart Sayings:

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

You have interesting Blog and am here to tell ya that i have a SUper giveaway ,u might jus love:-)))))

http://brightmorningstarsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-1st-sunshine-giveaway-thanxxx-aton.html

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Am also here to tell u something interesting!!!
SUper giveaway at this link...psst psst, am sure u love LE CRUESET ,dont ya?
Well its jus one of the goodies u can chose:-))))

http://brightmorningstarsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-1st-sunshine-giveaway-thanxxx-aton.html

MeenyMoe said...

I'm glad you said that wasn't your feet because if it had been your feet, I'd been jealous! Mine look like they belong on a crow! LOL - Karen

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...