Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Meme: Strut Your Stuff Saturday

The weekends is usually my time to spend with the family and work on those unpleasant little chores one must do to keep a happy home! It's also when I try to catch up on the blogiverse reading up on posts from my reader and blogroll. I like to take it easy on the weekends and relax both mentally and physically. This is why I thought it would be fun to start a weekly Saturday meme to strut your bloggy stuff.

Every Saturday morning around 10am I will post the meme linky and leave it open until the following Thursday. The linky software I'm using gives me the option of retrieving the html code for all the meme's weekly links for whoever wishes to publish for full rss/reader viewing. If this works, I plan to publish the previous week's meme every Friday with a highlight on my favorite read.

I am excited and I hope you are too. Get your posts ready and link up tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone's links this week.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...