The search engine is fast, free, and easy so I can find an activity quickly which is perfect when we’re on the go. I’m hooked on Goby.com to help fill my family’s free time.
Some specifics from Goby:
A perfect tool for those looking for enjoyable activities at reasonable (or free) prices, Goby.com (pronounced GO-be) is a new, one-of-its-kind search engine that helps find fun new ways to spend your free time. Goby searches more than 300 different categories of “things to do,” including several that locate dozens of free or inexpensive activities around the country. From kids playgrounds, hiking and mountain bike trails to antique and craft fairs to birdwatching and winery locations, frugal fun-seekers won’t have to look far to find something to do—today, tonight, next week or next month.
Goby poses three questions: What, Where and When. By just answering two of the three questions, users instantly receive an easy-to-read results page that includes not only detailed information about attractions, activities, locations and events, but also interactive maps and photos from Google and Flickr. Check out Goby.com today and be inspired by the many things you can do for free!
Here’s what I like about Goby.com.
- Click on the item that interest you and you’re whisked away to the original website.
- Share my adventure results with my Facebook friends.
- No registration forms to complete.
- No pesky pop up ads
- No expensive membership fees.
- Hassle free, simple, fast and RELEVANT search results to keep us moving from one adventure to the next.
- Better than Google, Yahoo, and Bing combined.
Create your own adventure and win $50 cash from Goby.com.
Danielle, lucky comment #73, is the winner. Good luck with your activity in Morganville.
Goby.com wants to jumpstart your family’s next adventure. They have generously offered one luck reader a $50 cash gift card. Here’s how you can enter:
Mandatory entry: Visit Goby.com search for your next adventure and share what you found in a comment below. (unlimited entry)
Additional entries: (remember to come back here and leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry)
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow Goby on Twitter
- Tweet the contest or you can copy and past this into your status line (please no spamming):
- Create your own adventure & #WIN $50 from @jennatffp & @therealgoby http://tinyurl.com/yjcznld
- Join Goby’s Facebook page and let them know your Fun Frugalista sent you
- Post the contest on your Facebook status or you can copy and paste this into your status line (again, no spamming your friends):
- Create your own adventure with Goby.com & Win $50 http://tinyurl.com/yjcznld
- Blog the giveaway
**I have not received any compensation for this post. The opinions expressed here are strictly mine and not influenced by this giveaway opportunity.
Be sure to check out my other giveaways: Bisquick Pancake Breakfast Cooking Gear ends 3/24 and the Protect A Bed Premium Mattress Cover ends 3/29


78 Smart Sayings:
main entry: Goby is such a great search tool you find things & places so near to you that you never even knew were there. I searched for parks and campgrounds and found a great one in kingsport tenn thats in warriors path state park that my grandson will love going to after next week on his spring break we will picnic and make it a day trip thanks so much
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
my tweeted link thanks
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/10788855999
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I visited goby.com and I couldn't believe how many live band acts were in and around town!
I tweeted this contest: http://twitter.com/sweepingthenet
I searched for family fun-zoos and aquariums for tyler,TX and got 2 places: the Tiger creek Wildlife refuge and the Caldwell Zoo. This was really easy to use and it gives you a lot of info on the place.
drellis500(at)gmail.com
Follow you on twitter (Drellis500)
drellis500(At)gmail.com
follow Goby on twitter (drellis500)
drellis500(At)gmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/drellis500/status/10790475296
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I searched for Natural history museums near Morgantown, WV and found the West Virginia Geological Survey Museum right here. It sounds interesting and I didn't even know it existed. We are going to check it out this week.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
My next adventure is Alligator Adventure down by mirtle beach
http://www.goby.com/alligator-adventure--in--the-united-states
Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com
Following Goby on Twitter here
http://twitter.com/gijeanie
Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com
Tweeted this giveaway here
http://twitter.com/gijeanie/status/10898592865
Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com
Follow you on twitter
http://twitter.com/gijeanie
Jeanette Huston
chewysmum79@yahoo.com
My next adventure will be the Symphony Orchestra Young Artists Concert Thursday 3/25 in Morgantown, WV
drellis500(AT)gmail.com
I found some new hiking trails up the road from us in Evergreen, Colorado that would make for a fun day hike for us and the kids.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
I searched Goby for events near us and found the Festival of the Arts in April. I am looking forward to going.
s-tay(at)cox(dot)net
I searched for places to stay in Key West and I found 27 hotels and vacation homes.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following Goby on Twitter (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/10965224578
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a Facebook fan of Goby's (Aimee Waerhouse) and I commented on their wall:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goby/74861881347?v=feed&story_fbid=411695626347&ref=mf
Thanks!
Shared on Facebook (username Aimee Waerhouse):
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goby/74861881347#!/aimee.waerhouse?v=feed&story_fbid=108419439176623&ref=nf
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I searched for brewpubs near Morgantown,WV. We were looking for a new place to try out. I found Your Tavern in kinswood, WV. We'll have to check it out.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I found some great camping/hiking spots near us in Madison, WI.
I found a great event Tyler Azalea Trail Mach25-April 4th. The perfect thing to do while we are visiting there.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I searched for a family friendly zoo or aquarium in Milwaukee Wisconsin and it recommended Discovery World At Pier Wisconsin
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I follow Goby through twitter (@jjak2003)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/11036893041
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I became a fan of Goby (Jessica Wagner) and let them know you sent me
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I updated my Facebook page with this giveaway
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000896348763
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11067126736
daily tweet
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I am a fan of gobys & left my message that you sent me
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goby/74861881347?v=feed&story_fbid=412222596347&ref=mf
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I follow Goby on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
my facebook wall posted link to this goby giveaway thanks
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=107985129226299&id=100000145245599&ref=nf
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I searched for a day spa that my friends and I good go to close to home and found Body In Balance Center Of Well Being, Beauty & Grace. Can't wait!
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I searched for Italian restaurants in New York City and found over 200 results!
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11126422230
tweeted thank you
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I thought I knew the area pretty well, but Goby.com found a great park right near my husband's grandmother's nursing home. We can take her outside (which she misses doing) and let the kids run around while we visit. Win, win, win!
michelle dot lee dot carter at gmail dot com
We,ve been thinking about taking a little weekend get away and I found
The Captains Watch Bed, Breakfast and Country Inn in Greensboro, PA. It is close enough for the weekend and it sounds really nice.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I was looking for a win tasting event and I found one on Mar 31. (Spring Into Wine) in Pittsburgh, PA. That is only just over an hour away and sounds like fun.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I will give it a try...
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11334371544
daily tweet thank you kindly
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I typed in amusement parks in the Sacramento, CA area for around June. I'd love to take the kids to Raging Waters. I bet we would all have fun!
lovelyritaann(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I've used Goby before and I love it!
I've been wanting to go to a spa for a massage and maybe a makeover so I put in Health & Beauty in NJ and anytime and I found Elements5 Day Spa in Shrewsbury, NJ and many other places I might check out.
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
I'm following you on twitter. (miss_moneymaker)
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
Already following therealgoby on twitter. (miss_moneymaker)
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/miss_moneymaker/status/11386261188
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook fan of Goby and I left a comment saying you sent me.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goby/74861881347?v=feed&story_fbid=413889406347&ref=mf
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
I posted this contest on my Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=110893582271216&id=626242664&ref=mf
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
I searched for amusement parks and water parks in California...and found 130!
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I searched for historic sites near Morgantown WV as my parents like to do this sort of thing when they visit. I found 157 some I didn't know about like Easton Roller Mill.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I searched for (and found!!) lots of great skydiving opportunities within just a couple of hours of my home. Don't tell my husband. He's afraid I'll get myself killed! I want to go soooo bad.
I follow you on Twitter @getalonghome.
I follow Goby on TWitter @getalonghome.
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Getalonghome/statuses/11438208685
Goby FB fan and commented: Cindy Dyer
Updated my FB status: Cindy Dyer (http://facebook.com/spoodles
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/miss_moneymaker/status/11439828030
sarahjd766 at yahoo dot com
Blogged here: http://getalonghome.com/2010/04/contests-today-15/
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11454347782
my tweet
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I searched for a campground near us and found Coopers Rock State Forest. The weather has been so nice I thought a weekend camping trip might be good.
drellis500(At)gmail.com
I searched for family adventures in syracuse ny and it recommended the MOST science museum.
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
I follow goby on twitter, lunaj1456
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/11499366394
I've discovered some new restaurants and winery tours for when we visit our daughter for her college graduation in the NY Finger Lakes region.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I found a waterpark in Vista ca I can take my kids 2 birdson@roadrunner.com
I found Monument Ranch Park is the newest park 4 kids in Sun City ca birdson@roadrunner.com
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11516478570
tweeted thanks
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
I visited Goby and found that there is an Easter Egg Hunt about 15 minuted from us in Edmonds tomorrow morning. If the weather cooperates we just head on over.
couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net
I found a couple of new parks to take the grandkids to that are near us. Looks like we will be going on a picnic next weekend - weather permitting!!!
susan56bft at gmail dot com
I searched for a local winery and found Forks Of Cheat Winery in Morgantown, WV.
drellis500(AT)gmail.com
I came up with 55 science museums in our state which we can take the grandkids to next weekend.
follow goby on twitter - debijot
follow you on twitter - debijot
Searched for a place to watch the big game tonight and found Mario's Fishbowl in Morgantown, WV.
drellis500(at)gmail.com
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/11563631446
last tweet thank you
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com
Post a Comment