HAPPY National Pie Day!
There are many activities and promotions going on all over the country to honor National Pie Day! Check it out here.
In St. Paul a Pie Contest and auction will be held at Godlen Fig Fine Foods at 790 Grand Avenue to raise money for the local Kid's Cafe - an after school cooking and dining program. In celebration of "Pie-triotism", Free pie will be given to all Military service men and women and their families too. The mayor will also be on hand to sign a proclomation declaring Saturday, January 23rd National Pie Day. Free samples and pie making demonstrations are also part of the planned activities. Be sure to check with your local restaurants to see if they are offering any pie specials for day! You could also celebrate by making your own pie! My favorite pie are custard type pies. I picked up some root beer extract a few weeks ago so I think I'll make a Root Beer Float Pie. What's your favorite pie?

3 Smart Sayings:
Keep on posting such articles. I love to read blogs like that. By the way add some pics :)
Root Beer pie sounds good, I'd like to know how it comes out.
I love a pie that was called Razzelberry that use to be available at Polly's in California.
I love Cherry pie but I like the custard types too.
Post a Comment