Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, December 17, 2009

1-800-FREE411 Walmart GC Contest

I received an email from a PR rep earlier this week telling me about this contest. This is copied directly from the email I received.

1-800-FREE411, which offers FREE directory assistance, is now offering its callers the chance to win a $50 Walmart gift card every time they call. When callers call 1-800-FREE411 they can choose “contest” from the main menu options and play one of three easy games for a chance to win:

- “Pick Four:” Pick four numbers from your keypad and if it’s the winning combination you win!

- “Countdown:” Hold the line during the countdown to hear if you’ve won!

- “Pick Three:” Just like pick four, but with three numbers!

It’s an easy and FREE way to win a great prize for holiday shopping! In addition to the contests, which run through December, and free directory assistance, 1-800-FREE411 is now offering callers FREE information such as horoscopes, movie times, traffic and weather updates, sports scores and much more.

I admit, I have not called this to see if this contest is legitimate. I use the internet or my local phone book for directory assistance and have never found myself in need their service at this time. At least I know about it for future reference. I did look them up on the internet and found their contest's T&C's. Call if you like but do so at your own risk! Make sure you listen to all the messages to ensure you don't get charged for anything. Good luck.

6 Smart Sayings:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ybigisokyt.lookseekpages.com/izawyqi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central system monitoring
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Show one's gratitude you against sharing. Definitely value my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I have been wondering about this looking for some beat now. Its notable to receive this info. You are reasonable and balanced.

Anonymous said...

This is a celebrated article as they all are. I bring into the world been wondering nearly this as some beat now. Its gigantic to grow this info. You are reasonable and balanced.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]erik wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter heute[b][/url]

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...